Tuesday, November 5, 2013

TO GO



A:     ayna    tadhabu   fee   akhiri   (a)l  usbu'(i)

        Where do you go at weekends?

B:     fee   akhiri   (a)l  usbu'(i)   adhabu   ela  (a)ssinima

        On weekends I go to the cinema.

A:    ayna    yadhabu  abuka fee   (a)l massaa(i)

      Where does your father go in the evening?

B:    fee   (a)l massaa(i)   abee    yadhabu  ela  (a)l maqha

      In the evening my father goes to the café.

A:   ayna    tadhabu   fee   ayyam(i) (a)l jumu'a(ti)

     Where do you go on Fridays?

B:    fee   ayyam(i) (a)l jumu'a(ti)  adhabu   ela  (a)l massjid(i)

      On Fridays I go to mosque.

A:    ayna    tadhabu   ukhtuka fee   (a)ssabah(i)

     Where does your sister go in the morning?

B:     fee   (a)ssabah(i)  tadhabu   ukhtee    ela  (a)l’amal(i)
 
     In the morning my sister goes to work.

A:    hal    tadhabu   ela  (a)l madrassa(ti)
 
        Do you go to school?

B:    la  ,  la adhab(u)   .    ana   lastu  taliban

       No, I don’t. I am not a student.

A:    hal    tadhabu   ela  (a)l massjid(i)
  
      Do you go to mosque?

B:   na'am   ,   adhab(u)

      Yes, I do.

A:  hal    tadhabu   ela  (a)shati(i)
   
      Do you go to the beach?

B:   la  ,  la adhab(u) 

     No, I don’t.

*  Read   the   d   in  tadhabu,  adhab(u)   , etc.  as   th   in the, these.

No comments: