Tuesday, November 5, 2013

TENSES



A:     ayna dahabta fee (a)l 'aami (a)l maadi

          Where did you go last year?

B:     fee (a)l 'aami (a)l maadi  saafartu ela esbanya . wa dahabtu aydan ela faransaa wa britaanya
 

          Last year I traveled to Spain. I also went to France and Great Britain.

A:     wa (a)l an(a) ?

          And now?

B:    haliyan ana atajawalu fee (a)l marhrib(i)

         I am traveling in Morocco just now.

A:     fee ayyi makaan(in) fee (a)l marhrib(i)

         Where in Morocco?

B:    lihaddi (a)l an(a) dahabtu shamalan , wa dahabtu januban

         So far, I have gone up to the north, and I have gone down to the south.

A:     bi ayyi waseela(tin) tusafir(u)

          How do you travel?

B:     (ana) usafiru bi (a)ssayara(ti) wa bi (a)l haafila(ti) wa bi (a)tta-ira(ti) . 'alaa hassab

        I travel by car, by bus, by plane. It depends.

A:    limada tusaafir(u)

        Why do you travel?

B:  hassanan , ana uhibbu baladee .

       Well, I love my country.

      uhibbu an araa unaassan mukhtalifeen(a)

     I like to see different people.

     uhibbu an araa (a)shamssa fee (a)ddaheera(ti) fee (a)l jibaal(i)

     I like to see the sun at noon in the mountains.


      uhibbu an araa (a)l adwaa-a fee (a)ddalam(i) fee wassati (a)l madeena(ti)

        I like to see lights in the darkness downtown.

        uhibbu an asstanshiqa al hawaa-a (a)nnaqiy(a) fee (a)l baadiya(ti)

       I like to breathe clean air in the countryside.

       uhibbu an assma'a dawdaa-a (a)ssayyaraat(i) fee (a)l mudun(i) (a)l kabeera(ti)

       I like to hear the noise of the traffic in big cities.

No comments: